Tuesday, February 9, 2010

hmmm should plan 4 my life le...

i should plan 4 my life le sia...
time really do fly..
now i am 21 le...
very soon i haf 2 get out 2 the world n live le...
i haf a choice...
or more then 1 instead..
i can choice 2 work part-time...
n study or i could work full time n work part-time...
alot of my friends is been askiin me 2 b in a business wif them...
weird 2 say..
they say i could b in gd help...
i wonder...
i aint rich..
nor tat smart...
but y find me??
they told me i haf a view tat no other haf...
do i??
i really don think tat way...
just tat i think deeper n more then normal ppl ba...
i bet there r much more ppl tat is able 2 do better then me outside...
there is alway this sayiin...
there is a mountain higher then another...
n there will b a sky tat is higher then mountain...
so...
there wont b a person tat is forever the top...
there will b up n downs..

i plan 2 buy a cam this yr...
then end of the yr a ipad...
or mayb a remote airplane...
the best is this 3 by this yr...
hope i can make it...

No comments: