Sunday, May 16, 2010

given up.. finally..

FINALLY!!!
i put rebecca down le...
but ofcuz i do haf feeliin 4 her..
but atleast..
i put her down le..
r/s 2 me is the only thing i don haf..
tat y i want it so much..
but ppl think i despo..
ya la..
despo 4 some1 2 care 4 me la..
friends cant b alway there 4 u..
at least gf will b wif u more often n will show more care..
haix...
wat i wan is very easy n simple de...
but ppl just don understand n hear..
now i sick again...
hu is there 4 me??
haix..
i cough till i cant sleep at nite..
ltr my boss sure don care wan me go back work de..
at nite still got exam...
hahaaha
hope everytime will go well ba..
should i quit smokiin n drinkiin??
haix...
i wonder y do i write so much...




i may look lik a idiot, but i aint not one...
hu i am is hu i am...

No comments: