Saturday, May 8, 2010

wat the hell

wat is friendship??
seriously la..
just a simple meet up..
is it so hard..
so wat i am stranger 2 u..
since u gif me ur number n haf talk 4 sometime..
just bcome u emo, then suddenly don wan talk 2 me..
say i donno u..
so don wan talk 2 much 2 u??
n yet u say u don haf much friends..
friends is jsut a passer-by..
wtf..
wat u did 2 me..
i guess u did it 2 many ppl..
normal friends u can say i donno u tat much so i don wan talk 2 u..
how u will get true friends??

haix...
sch, life, army...
is sure so mess up..
n fuck up..
just needed some1 2 peii 2 talk 2 is it so hard??
wat the fuck...
is not lik i wan gf leh..
is i just wan a friends tat i can talk my heart out..
i try..
but yet ppl just don wan gif u a chance..
is a chance 2 b friends leh..
not gf leh..
so wat the fuck u been hurt..
u think u r the only 1 hurt b4??
just bcuz u gal u think u get the worst..
fuck la...
u protect urself..
not block out every1..
haix..
ppl nowadays really know how 2 use ppl..
u all use me i don mind at all lo..
but in return..
just peii me..
talk 2 me...
tat hard ma...
wat??
i ghost ar..
i robot is it..
i don haf feeliin meh..
does not means i don show means i don haf lo...
fuck la..
i really wan just find a gf n fuck off from others lo..
haix...

No comments: