Sunday, May 29, 2011

there isnt enough time...

i been thinking again as usual..
make me having this sleepless nights.
there is three things make me unable to sleep at nite...
1. the pain of the stupid irritating skin
2. thoughts run through my mind
3. over tired body


for today is thoughts that is running full speed in my mind...
u know what the funny thing that i will do to make myself sleep???
tell a bed time story to myself!!
funny right??
but is not like story book kind of bed time story..
can say can be like a fairy tale story but more towards real life story..
most of the time is love..
i mean i found a gal that is perfect for me...
hahaha
all kind of funny and sweet ways..
or stories like novels.
and ofcause fact of life or what am i going to do or have to do.


for tonight, is all about what i should do, how should i make money. yesterday, after Mathew`s birthday, i took a cab back. the cab driver was telling me not to work so much, cause the money in the world is always there, need not need to work till so hard. cause in the end when u get sick or even death due to overwork, is not worth it at all. i totally understand n agrees with him, but the biggest problem about me is i always push myself to the max, or should i say i never know what is call stop.
sound like i am a working dog, cause as long as u don stop them, they will just run till they die.


but in another way, i should work hard work long, cause i don`t have the time. i not saying i dying or the world is going to end or what. i saying that my family my parents don have the time. by right i am the youngest in the family i should b enjoying alot, but just because of one person the whole family have to pay for it. by next yr, my dad`s CPF will b use up, then who is going to pay the load of the house?? yes, my dad is driving a taxi now. but as a son, i wont wan to see my own family to be so tired. not to say about the loads n alot more. there is alot of things money cant buy, but without money, there is nothing we could do.


now, i alway tell myself, i do what i do, i know what i know, i do what i MUST do, i know what i MUST know. 
fate is a thing that i am not strong at. fate is a thing i keep losing.


maybe in a way wei tian reject me is good. think of it, there isn`t enough time for her and me.
i saw this words, if i can live forever then i will fall in love with someone. at first i thought is because of lonely that why love is there. but after thinking over again and again, i start to really understand what it means. it`s saying human life is too short for feelings and life, there too much things in life we need to learn n yet we have too little time for it.


i am a very weak person, so i think i will jio wei tian is because of lonely and the need of someone there for me but ofcause i do like her that why i jio her, i do have feeling de ok!! hahaaha
or is it wei tian see it that why she reject me??? hahaha lol this is not fairy tale, in real life, there is alway more bad things then good. that why we make good things important to us. just like gold or water(in the desert) because there ain`t much that why is important.
but sometime i wish that fairytale do exists. atleast i will have more hope in life or a brighter life.. hahaha

No comments: